Building Workflows for SharePoint Server 2007 with Visual Studio 2008 While you may be familiar with building workflows for SharePoint v3 using Visual Studio 2005, using Visual Studio 2008 provides a totally different test and debugging experience. This session will start with an introduction to workflow in SharePoint v3 and continue into building a workflow for use in SharePoint Server 2007... even utilizing InfoPath forms!
Speaker: Andrew Connell, MVP Office SharePoint Server
Here's the important stuff:
- Date: Thursday, January 17th, 2008; 6p-8p
- Location: Bank of America, Building 500, 9000 Southside Blvd; 2nd Floor; Sea Oats room
- Meeting Location Map: http://floridaofficegeeks.org/JOG/Pages/Meeting%20Logistics.aspx
- RSVP Required: http://www.clicktoattend.com/?id=123295
* Jacksonville Office Geeks is also known as the JAXDUG Office Developer SIG.