Generating Enterprise Content using Office Open XMLOffice Open XML (OOXML) is an ECMA standard XML-based file format specification for electronic documents. In this session we will explore the OOXML format in detail and show how you can use the Microsoft SDK for Open XML to generate Microsoft Office documents from data stored in InfoPath forms and SharePoint lists.
Speaker: John Holliday, MVP Office SharePoint Server
Here's the important stuff:
- Date: Thursday, October 25th, 2007; 6p-8p
- Location: Bank of America, Building 500, 9000 Southside Blvd; 2nd Floor; Sea Oats room
- Meeting Location Map: http://floridaofficegeeks.org/JOG/Pages/Meeting%20Logistics.aspx
- RSVP Required: https://www.clicktoattend.com/invitation.aspx?code=120835
* NOTICE THE NEW MEETING LOCATION
* Jacksonville Office Geeks is also known as the JAXDUG Office Developer SIG.