JAXDUG, my local developer User Group, is putting on local Visual Studio 2010 Launch event for free on May 11 from 9a-3p. The event, hosted at the 5 Points Movie Theater, will be presented by the community on a few areas of Visual Studio 2010. Topics include:
- Opening the Tacklebox on Visual Studio 2010 - by Joe Healy (MSFT)
- Silverlight & Windows Phone 7 Development with Visual Studio 2010 - by Henry Lee
- Simplifying Deployments with MSDeploy and Visual Studio 2010 - by Sayed Hashimi
- Introduction to Functional Programming with F# in Visual Studio 2010 - by Eugene Chuvyrov
I'll be doing a session on the new tools included in the base install of Visual Studio 2010 for SharePoint developers:
- Improvements to the SharePoint Developer Story with Visual Studio 2010Microsoft has invested a considerable amount of effort in improving the developer story for SharePoint Server 2010 with the latest release of Visual Studio 2010. In this session we'll explore the new tools available to developers as well as how you can customize them for your own experience.
For more information about this event, check the JAXDUG site:comments powered by Disqus