I don’t normally do this, but there are a few things I’ve noticed in my feeds the last week or so that I wanted to pass along:
- Katrien De Graeve has a killer SharePoint resources page on her blog that’s filled with gems. I see many of my favorites out there… and a few of mine as well! :)
- Becky Bertram, a student in my class last week, posted an in-depth walk through of creating a custom item within a document library ECB menu that takes you to a page that, after entering a name & email address, emails the selected document to the desired individual. She even shows the packaging stuff (nice to see she’s using a technique I love and wrote about).
- Dan Larson, co-author on my favorite WSS v3 dev book (Inside WSS v3 by MSPRESS) posted a follow up on what’s he’s learned on using AJAX since the book was published. Dan wrote the AJAX Web Parts chapter in that book and in my mind, is the #1 expert when it comes to using AJAX within SharePoint.
- Vincent Rockwell, a blog every SharePoint dev should subscribe to, posted about a Publishing site he was working on that recently went live. This isn’t just another SharePoint Publishing site that is now up, it’s one that has been build with accessibility in mind! Check it out… who says you can’t do accessible SharePoint sites?
- George Perantatos, a MSFT SharePoint ECM PM, posted on the ECM Team Blog about a Visual How-To that was recently posted on MSDN on demonstrating extensive customization of the CQWP. Great follow up to the post on the same subject, the only place you’ll find extensive CQWP customization instructions… unless you take my class or buy our book! :)