Our next meeting is on Thursday, April 26, 2007. Here’s the session title & abstract to help you get a better idea of what we’ll be discussing:
Workflow in Office SharePoint Server 2007: Human-based workflow is fast becoming a critical component of enterprise content management systems development. Beyond the need to simply route content through an organization for review and approval, workflows are growing in complexity, touching a broad range of external systems and are driving critical business processes. This session will explore in detail the mechanics and the techniques involved in building workflow solutions for the Office SharePoint Server 2007 platform.
Speaker: John Holliday , MVP Office SharePoint Server
Here’s the important stuff:
- Date: Thursday, April 26th, 2006; 6p-8p
- Location: Modis building, downtown Jacksonville; conference room A on the second floor
- Meeting Location Map: http://floridaofficegeeks.org/JOG/Pages/Meeting%20Logistics.aspx
- RSVP Required: https://www.clicktoattend.com/invitation.aspx?code=117565
- Jacksonville Office Geeks Meeting Details: http://floridaofficegeeks.org/JOG/Lists/Annoucements/DispForm.aspx?ID=10
Jacksonville Office Geeks is also known as the JAXDUG Office Developer SIG.