After skipping a month due to the Thanksgiving holiday, the Jacksonville Office Geeks monthly meetings are back on! I’ll be the presenter at our next meeting on Thursday, December 21st:
Building Content-Centric Sites with WCM in MOSS 2007Web Content Management (WCM) is a new addition to the upcoming release of MOSS 2007. In this session we’ll take a look at WCM and how it fits within MOSS 2007. Then we’ll dive in and take a look at what’s involved in using WCM to host, author, and manage an Internet facing content site as well as using SharePoint Designer 2007 to build custom page layouts and master pages. Next we’ll dig deeper by taking a look at building custom field controls and field types, and customizing the out-of-the-box navigation controls. At the end of this session, you will walk away with a good understanding of what WCM is all about as well as what’s involved in building and managing websites in MOSS 2007.
- Date: Thursday, December 21st, 2006; 6p-8p
- Location: Modis building, downtown Jacksonville; conference room A on the second floor
- Meeting Location Map: http://floridaofficegeeks.org/JOG/Pages/Meeting%20Logistics.aspx
- RSVP Required: If you plan to attend, please RSVP by sending a short message to this email: [email protected]
- Jacksonville Office Geeks Meeting Details: http://floridaofficegeeks.org/JOG/Lists/JOG%20Meetings/DispForm.aspx?ID=4
Oh… and we’ll have some cool SharePoint freebies to hand out… any coffee drinkers out there? :Pcomments powered by Disqus