*Overview of Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 for Developers*Ever wondered what opportunities exist for developers within Windows SharePoint Services v3? In this session you will see all the different options available to SharePoint developers such as Web Parts, event receivers, Features, solutions and custom workflows. However it won’t stop there. You will also learn what you need to get started on your own in standing up your own SharePoint development environment to hit the ground running.
Speaker: Andrew Connell, MVP Office SharePoint Server
One thing to note… this is a deviation of our regular meeting time due to a scheduling conflict. We usually meet on the 4th Thursday of every month, however this time we’ll meet on the 3rd Thursday. This scheduling change is effective for July only.
We’ve also ~finally~ created a pseudo mailing list for JOG members! It is based off the RSS feed for the JOG Announcements list on the JOG website. When a new announcement is added, it will not only be on the RSS feed, but also sent to everyone who has an email subscription to the site (thanks to FeedBurner for this one). Use this link to submit your email address to subscribe to the JOG mailing list: Subscribe to JOG announcements.Alternatively, you can subscribe to the JOG announcements list with the FeedBurner URL: http://feeds.feedburner.com/JacksonvilleOfficeGeeks.
Here’s the important stuff:
- Date: Thursday, July 19th, 2007; 6p-8p
- Location: Modis building, downtown Jacksonville; conference room A on the second floor
- Meeting Location Map: http://floridaofficegeeks.org/JOG/Pages/Meeting%20Logistics.aspx
- RSVP Required: (https://www.clicktoattend.com/invitation.aspx?code=117565)[https://www.clicktoattend.com/invitation.aspx?code=119390](https://www.clicktoattend.com/invitation.aspx?code=119390 “https://www.clicktoattend.com/invitation.aspx?code=119390")
* Jacksonville Office Geeks is also known as the JAXDUG Office Developer SIG.comments powered by Disqus