Adding Custom Field Types and Custom Content Types to your MOSS InstallationEver wished you could use a MOSS List as a mechanism for storing business data, but found yourself limited by the built-in WSS field types? WSS 3.0 includes the ability to define your own custom field types. Custom field types allow you to control the initialization, rendering and data validation behind your columns. In this session, Dylan will walk you through creating and deploying custom field types and content types.
Speaker: Dylan Phillips
Here’s the important stuff:
- Date: Thursday, June 19th, 2008; 6p-8p
- Location: Bank of America, Building 500, 9000 Southside Blvd; 2nd Floor; Sea Oats room
- Meeting Location Map: http://floridaofficegeeks.org/JOG/Pages/Meeting%20Logistics.aspx
- RSVP Required: http://www.clicktoattend.com/?id=129175
* Jacksonville Office Geeks is also known as the JAXDUG Office Developer SIG.comments powered by Disqus