Our next meeting is on Thursday, May 24, 2007. Here’s the session title & abstract to help you get a better idea of what we’ll be discussing:
Overview of Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 What is this thing we keep hearing about called SharePoint? Come to this presentation to learn what SharePoint is all about and what it brings to the table for your organization. You’ll walk away with an understanding of what you will get in the free version of SharePoint, Windows SharePoint Services v3, as well as the enterprise version, Office SharePoint Server 2007. Finally, you’ll also learn how your development team can customize this extremely extensible platform to meet your business requirements or to use it as the framework for custom applications.
This meeting will be a little different… bring your questions! It won’t be a full presentation, more of a dialog.
Speaker: Andrew Connell, MVP Office SharePoint Server
Here’s the important stuff:
- Date: Thursday, May 24th, 2006; 6p-8p
- Location: Modis building, downtown Jacksonville; conference room A on the second floor
- Meeting Location Map: http://floridaofficegeeks.org/JOG/Pages/Meeting%20Logistics.aspx
- RSVP Required: https://www.clicktoattend.com/invitation.aspx?code=118757
- Jacksonville Office Geeks Meeting Details: http://floridaofficegeeks.org/JOG/Lists/Annoucements/DispForm.aspx?ID=11
* Jacksonville Office Geeks is also known as the JAXDUG Office Developer SIG.