Understanding and Making Code Access Security Not so IntimidatingEver dealt with that SecurityException error in the yellow-screen-of-death? That’s fun troubleshooting. The easiest way to address it is to just bump the trust level up to WSS_Medium, Full to throw your assembly into the GAC. In this session you’ll learn how .NET’s Code Access Security (CAS) works with respect to SharePoint, how to read policy files, and how to work with it in the most secure way possible.
Speaker: Andrew Connell, MVP Office SharePoint Server
Here’s the important stuff:
- Date: Thursday, May 15th, 2008; 6p-8p
- Location: Bank of America, Building 500, 9000 Southside Blvd; 2nd Floor; Sea Oats room
- Meeting Location Map: http://floridaofficegeeks.org/JOG/Pages/Meeting%20Logistics.aspx
- RSVP Required: http://www.clicktoattend.com/?id=127732
* Jacksonville Office Geeks is also known as the JAXDUG Office Developer SIG.comments powered by Disqus