Our next meeting is on Thursday, September 27, 2007. Here’s the session title & abstract to help you get a better idea of what we’ll be discussing:
Creating Publishing Sites with MOSS 2007 Web Content ManagementThis session provides an overview of the new Web Content Management features in Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007. Understand the Web page model and how it takes advantage of common SharePoint features to deliver rich Web pages. Learn how authors can create Web pages in-context and using applications such as Microsoft Office Word that stay in synch with your Web site’s look and feel. Also, see how site managers can control what content gets published, using features like workflow and scheduling.
Speaker: Andrew Connell, MVP Office SharePoint Server
Here’s the important stuff:
- Date: Thursday, September 27th, 2007; 6p-8p
- Location: Bank of America, Building 500, 9000 Southside Blvd; 2nd Floor
- Meeting Location Map: http://floridaofficegeeks.org/JOG/Pages/Meeting%20Logistics.aspx
- RSVP Required: https://www.clicktoattend.com/invitation.aspx?code=120834
* NOTICE THE NEW MEETING LOCATION
* Jacksonville Office Geeks is also known as the JAXDUG Office Developer SIG.