This past Saturday south Florida held their annual code camp. With over 600 registrations, it was a hit. It was the second code camp which featured a whole track dedicated to just SharePoint! Almost every session had a packed room… a great showing for the SharePoint talks!
I presented three sessions, a double session on building advanced ASP.NET 2.0 Web Parts and a session on SharePoint development tools, tips, and tricks. The slide decks and code demos are all available for download on my speaking page for both sessions:
- Advanced ASP.NET 2.0 Web Parts for WSS v3
- Don’t be a Tool, be a Better Developer Through Tools: for the SharePoint Developer
I also want to thank all the speakers in the SharePoint track who did a fantastic job:
- Understanding SharePoint Solution Framework by Mikhail Dikov
- Building Document Management Solutions using WSS v3 Content Types by John Holliday (MVP)
- Inside Visual Studio extensions for Windows SharePoint Services by John Holliday (MVP)
- Delivering Business Intelligence Solutions through SharePoint 2007 by Joe Homnick (MVP & MSFT Regional Director)
Last week I did the Advanced ASP.NET 2.0 Web Parts for WSS v3 for the Jacksonville Developer User Group… you can get the slides & code here.
*note: all slide decks are saved in the Office 2007 XML formats… if you don’t have Office 2007, you can get the PowerPoint Viewer 2007 here.comments powered by Disqus