I found these to be the most benefial resources around for MCMS. »no particular order«:
- GotDotNet User Samples
- Stefan Gobner’s blog (Microsoft Escalation Engineer for MCMS)
- MS public MCMS Newsgroup (google link): this was flat out invaluable… Stefan trolls it frequently (hourly) and helped me out of a TON of binds.
- FAQ by Stefan (noticing a Stefan trend here?)
- Microsoft Content Management Server 2002: A Complete Guide : Very helpful. Great for developers and coming up with support documentation. We used a lot of content in our training classes for the content owners.
- harbar.net : good… but Stefan still rules