Nearly 2 years after the initial release of the MS-600 exam Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services , Microsoft released a major update on August 4, 2022… one packed with a ton of changes!
Not only did they change the makeup of the exam, but they boosted one workload, cut another, and added two new ones. And the certification you get once you pass the exam changed from being a certified Microsoft 365 developer Associate, to a Teams Application Developer Associate !
Yup… this is most certainly a Teams developer certification now!
I’m currently updating our exam prep course , but I wanted to explain the changes to the exam and how they’ll impact you, and that’s what this video is about!
In this video, you’ll learn:
- How I researched the changes
- Summary of what changed
- My experience with the refreshed exam
- In-depth workload changes
- Workload: Office Add-ins
- Two new workloads on app design, integration, testing, and management
- Workload: Microsoft Teams changes
- Workload: Microsoft identity changes
- Workload: Microsoft Graph changes
- Workload: SharePoint changes
Did you watch the video and come for the skills assessment?
Fill out this form and we’ll deliver it straight to your inbox!