Ever wonder how your organization compares with other organizations in the same space? Have you sat at your desk and thought “I wonder if the challenges we are facing are the same as what others in the industry are facing?”
Now is your chance to find out!
I’m teaming up with Rencore this year to co-host two surveys.
In this first survey by Rencore, you can share some information about your organization (anonymously of course) and learn how your organization compares to others in the industry on topics such as:
- What SharePoint environments are in use?
- What types of customizations are you using in your SharePoint projects?
- What Microsoft products do you use to customize SharePoint?
- What kinds of development practices do you and your peers leverage?
If you can take a few minutes to answer a few questions on the survey, not only will you receive a copy of the report, but you will have a chance to win one of these great prizes:
- Tickets to the European Collaboration Summit or North American Collaboration Summit
- Subscription to the Mastering the SharePoint Framework course (Ultimate Bundle, a $499 value)
- 25 EUR Amazon vouchers
Head over to the survey and fill it out now!
- What web frameworks you use
- What development practices you leverage
- What languages you prefer
- What tools you use
Stay tuned… we’ll let you know when this one is out and ready to accept submissions!comments powered by Disqus
BLOG POST CATEGORIES
- Critical Path Training
- Current Events
- DXCore CoreRush Refactor
- Football (US)
- MCMS 2002
- Media Center
- Microsoft 365
- Microsoft Cloud Show
- Microsoft Graph
- Microsoft Teams
- Personal Projects
- SharePoint 2003
- SharePoint 2007
- SharePoint 2010
- SharePoint 2013
- SharePoint Framework
- Windows Phone