Last week after the SharePoint Conference 2009 wrapped up in Las Vegas, Meredith flew out for a long weekend. On Friday night we jumped on a party bus that left from the Bellagio and headed to UNLV to see U2’s 360 tour ( set list here ). It was BY FAR the best concert I’ve ever seen. Thankfully one of my favorite U2 songs was part of the act (the last song before the encore: Where the Streets Have No Name.
Black Eyed Peas opened up and did a fantastic job getting the crowed pumped up… a TON of fun! Here are a few pictures from the show:
And here are some videos we took from our little digi cam… not the best quality, but good enough. I especially liked Magnificent and Streets Have No Name:
- U2 360 Tour - Las Vegas - Black Eyed Peas
- U2 360 Tour - 01 Breathe
- U2 360 Tour - 03 Magnificent
- U2 360 Tour - 05 Beautiful Day
- U2 360 Tour - 07 Stuck in a Moment
- U2 360 Tour - 15 Vertigo
- U2 360 Tour - 21 Where the Streets Have No Name
- U2 360 Tour - Cool Video Board
- U2 360 Tour - Amazing Grace
If you get a chance to see U2 on the 360 tour, do it. Pay out the nose on Stubhub to get your tickets… it’s worth it!