Join me with John Hodges from AvePoint and Rob Barker from NetApp to learn how your organization can reel in the costs of Microsoft SharePoint while realizing the full potential of your SharePoint infrastructure.
Microsoft SharePoint is revolutionizing the way enterprises collaborate, utilizing the platform for web portals, content management, workflow, collaboration, and search. With this proliferation and pervasiveness comes a host of “growing pains” within the organization, such as uncontrolled growth, performance issues, and compliance risks. These issues can lead to increased overhead and damage to your company’s bottom line.
- Attendees will leave with an understanding of:
- Why SharePoint data growth can’t be swept under the rug
- What it means to provide proven efficiency and seamless scalability for SharePoint (and your data center)
- How to maximize SharePoint availability while controlling costs
- How virtualized and hybrid cloud deployment work with SharePoint
- Key considerations for SharePoint governance and compliance
Attendees also will be able to ask questions during the live Q&A session following the webinar.comments powered by Disqus