Get your mission-critical collaboration and information-management systems up and running with this essential, single-volume guide. This comprehensive reference details features and capabilities of SharePoint Server 2007. It delivers the easy-to-follow procedures, practical workarounds, and key troubleshooting tactics you need for on-the-job results.
- Install and deploy SharePoint Server 2007
- Configure server farms and define a farm topology
- Create and manage content libraries, records repositories, and document workflows
- Manage enterprise search and indexing features
- Develop and implement an information security policy
- Configure other server platforms to work with SharePoint Server 2007
- Create a Business Data Catalog and manage data connections to other applications
- Monitor and fine-tune system performance
- Apply best practices for backup and recovery
- CD features:
- Code samples and additional resources
- A Note Regarding the CD or DVD
The print version of this book ships with a CD or DVD. For those customers purchasing one of the digital formats in which this book is available, we are pleased to offer the CD/DVD content as a free download via O’Reilly Media’s Digital Distribution services. To download this content, please visit O’Reilly’s web site, search for the title of this book to find its catalog page, and click on the link below the cover image (Examples, Companion Content, or Practice Files).